7 Things I'm Thankful For This Week

1. Being able to visit Baltimore safely and soundly and spend time with some fantastic people. To an extent, I kind of forced myself into their lives, but I do feel like I have a sort-of family down in Baltimore. New relationships are really awesome, and they've actually helped me get through a large part of this week!

2. Meeting up one-on-one with Mio and getting to know her more. I wish I had started meeting up with girls in my family group earlier, but so far, Mio's the first one. Even though I feel like there were things left unsaid, I'm so thankful that she was willing to share food with me and to open up and let me know more about her. She's so cute, and I really hope that soon she can also open up and talk more in family group!

3. Serving with Eric and Steve in Suit Up!, as well as Suit Up! as a whole! Servant meetings are really blessing, even though we go overtime a lot. I feel like God has really blessed us as a servants team and family group, and most of time, family group is the one thing I look forward to the most, and also ends up being a highlight of my week. This week was Aimee's birthday, and we awkwardly surprised her with cake and sparkler candles. Eileen also made cinnamon rolls because we had talked about them last week, and Keith was so happy! "Come over here and let me give you hug." HAHA. Also, hearing Eric talk about how he almost killed JP with a kite when they were children. JP almost dying isn't funny, but imagining Eric flying a kite is freaking hilarious.

4. Spontaneous WaWa trip with the little, and finding out who my grandlittle is! Best family ever.

5. Hanging out with Zach Wednesday night and having good conversation.

6. This sounds weird, but going on a bad date. I was really angry at the time and afterwards, but it's good to know that I can be independent, and that I'm not the type of girl who falls for any guy in front of her. It's a blessing to know I have standards and that I can keep to them!

7. Being alive despite having pulled all-nighters every night of this week!

Labels:

0 COMMENTS
Written on Friday, November 4, 2011 at 8:23 AM by tini