this must be love :]

‎"So Jacob served seven years for Rachel, and they seemed to him but a few days because of the love he had for her." -Genesis 29:20
This encourages me because even though I'm without a guy (and pretty happy as a single lady! *hands up*), I know that there is such thing as a beautiful relationship. I know that, even in my weakest and loneliest of times, when I really want a boyfriend or whatever, that there will eventually be someone who will love me. It's hard to be patient, but in the end, it will be worth it!

I was actually sharing at servants meeting a couple weeks ago about how happy that I am to be single. I'm not against being in a relationship, and I still like boys, but I know that if I had been in a relationship the past few weeks, my life would've been even crazier! Being single, I'm able to concentrate on being a student, on loving my family group, and on making new friends. Ok, maybe if I were with the right guy, I would still be able to do things, but I guess that's what I mean; it's so easy to be with the wrong guy, and I want to be able to be with someone who can build me up, pray with me, and encourage me, and of course I want to be able to do the same for him!

In the last episode of Amazing Race that I watched, a Christian couple was in last place and they were eliminated from the race. The husband said, "I'm more in love with her now than I ever have been. I don't know how two close people can get, but we are so very much in love." I guess it seems pretty typical for a husband to say that about his wife, but for some reason, it really struck me, especially when he started tearing up in between his words. I'm excited to know that I'll like someone when I start dating them, I'll love them when we get married, and I'll love them most the day I die, because that's how love should be - it should grow every day.

Until then...PTL :]

Labels: , , ,

0 COMMENTS
Written on Saturday, November 5, 2011 at 10:18 AM by tini