tired.

Where does this weariness come from? Why do I feel tired all of a sudden?

Not sure if I'm feeling burnt out, but recently I've definitely been feeling some kind of burden on top of my shoulders. I get so frustrated with myself because I forget things too easily, even when I write them down on paper!

I can't do this alone, and I know it's only because of God's grace that I've even made it this far. But I want to finish the year strong. I want to be able to be there for my friends, my family group members, and those around me. It's such a humble blessing when people come up to me for help, because I know that I'm not someone who's worthy of helping people.

I'm starting to realize how weak I am. That I can't help everyone. And I'm starting to get confused; at what point should I give up my efforts? Is it true that I can only help and minister to those who want to be helped and ministered to? Should I continue fighting for my friends hearts and souls, the ones that don't care to be helped? If I stop now, can I say that I've done all that I can to fight for their place in heaven? I honestly have no idea.

It's so draining to love others, and these days, especially my own friends. Are we really friends anymore? How can we be friends if we're not on the same page?

I need patience, I need love. I need to persevere.

I need to depend on Him. I need to remember that He is with me and His timing is perfect and His plan is Supreme.

Have you not known? Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He does not faint or grow weary;
his understanding is unsearchable.
He gives power to the faint,
and to him who has no might he increases strength.
Even youths shall faint and be weary,
and young men shall fall exhausted;
but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.
(Isaiah 40:28-31)

Labels:

0 COMMENTS
Written on Monday, April 23, 2012 at 12:23 AM by tini