the question is organizational control

Lately, I've been feeling really absentminded. I write down so many of the same dates in so many notebooks/planners and pieces of paper, even have them typed on my google calendar (sometimes) or in some word document or tumblr post or whatever, and yet I still forget everything. I schedule so many meetups and meals with people but end up forgetting if we made the plans too far in advanced. It also just feels as if I never have time for everything I want to do...there are definitely not 24 hours in a day! This past week, I've been sleeping about 3 hours a day, and by 3 hours I mean I'll nap from 9pm to midnight and power through the night trying to get my work done.

I hate this about myself! Why can't I just be organized in a way that I remember everything and can manage my time to its most efficient potential? I don't even feel like I procrastinate--when I don't do my work, it's because I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do or execute what I want to do. It's so frustrating.

Need to trust in God more and let him calm me, energize me, strengthen me, and grow me. I'm definitely trying to do too much on my own and the more I do things on my own, the quicker I become burnt out and the wearier I get.

Labels: ,

0 COMMENTS
Written on Friday, November 4, 2011 at 3:52 AM by tini