Finals Week

The past few weeks have been overwhelmingly stressful, and it will be over tomorrow!

I also feel like it's a possibility that I might have to stay a term or two...but well see. I keep putting off e-mailing my teacher and by tomorrow, it will probably be too late. We'll see what happens.

Lost the sheet for my pr media kit assignment. Final tomorrow morning. Gotta finish this 10-page paper tonight.

I just want school to be over. I also want to write a book, but I don't know where to start.

How to organize all these thoughts? Why is it when things happen, they all have to happen at the same time? Sometimes it feels like I'm only capable of handlings things one at a time.

Also, why are boys stupid?

On a brighter note, met with Hanna Chung today, and it was really encouraging! Finally, someone to talk to.

Labels: ,

0 COMMENTS
Written on Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 8:51 PM by tini