all nighter tonight, but first!

I can't really afford to be thinking too much and blogging right now but you know what, God is so faithful, and for once I feel like I can finally hear God's voice and urging in my heart. I feel more responsible for my actions and more confident when I know what I'm doing is right and for the Lord.

If anyone has any prayer requests, please let me know so I can pray for you! I've been having a lot of difficultly in praying for the past few months but now I feel such a burden on my heart to pray for myself and others. I texted one of my friends asking if he had any prayer requests and he told me to pray for him to get through hell week at his school. It's really awesome because I wanted to send him a bible verse that might be encouraging to him, but instead I felt God urge me to just remind my friend that God loves him, and ain't that the truth, yo~

Thank you God for speaking to me!!!

Labels: ,

0 COMMENTS
Written on Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 8:59 PM by tini