foolish tendencies

I like a guy.

Didn't mean to, and I really shouldn't, because it's not the right guy.

I love being single, so I'm not going to act upon my infatuation. It's a little refreshing, though; it reminds me of what it's like to care for someone and to look past their flaws. Everyone thinks this is naive thinking, and, it is, if you let it ruin your judgement. But it reminds me of how God is able to accept us as we are, and how he is totally infatuated with His creation. Haha, I hope I'm not spewing out blasphemy! I'm having a hard time trying to explain what I mean.

Sigh.

I want to tell you how amazing I think you are! That you are thoughtful! That you are handsome! I love that I can be ugly and fat around you but still feel like I'm cute! And I love that you assure me with your words that I am a worthy human being.

Thank you.

Labels: ,

0 COMMENTS
Written on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 11:47 PM by tini